For some time now, Booz Allen Hamilton, one of the founding members of the ManageIQ Community, has been hard at work on a "cloud broker". "What is a cloud broker," you may ask? It's a nice tool that allows individuals to pick and choose various service offerings from multiple sources, without knowing (or caring) which cloud or virtualization platform supplies the services. That they chose ManageIQ as the platform of record to build on speaks volumes to the hard work those engineers have put in over the last 8 years.
Your gateway to the open cloud
automate, optimize, and control your cloud services
Control your cloud
Drive your complete virtual infrastructure with ManageIQ. Manage the lifecycle of your applications, place virtual workloads according to your business priorities, and — automatically through policies you set — balance your costs, performance, security, and reliability across cloud platforms. ManageIQ lets you control everything, completely, from one end of a virtual machine lifecycle to the other.
ManageIQ is the open source project that powers Red Hat® CloudForms.
Transition workloads across major cloud platforms based on price, performance, platform, and scaling.
Virtual Lab Automation
Shift control of development, QA, and testing environments back to their respective teams.
Enhance your private cloud
Add chargeback, service orchestration, lifecycle management and automated workflows to your private cloud.
ManageIQ Community News
- ManageIQ Design Summit Preview - Come Fleece with Us
- Podcast with JD Calder, Cox Automotive
- Podcast 4 with Jarid and Nirmal from Booz Allen
- Jason Frey Podcast - Design Summit, Fleecing, Security, and Plugability
- Avoid Shellshock and the Bash Plague with ManageIQ
- From Russia with Tenderlove - ManageIQ Podcast
- Design Summit Podcast - Brad Ascar and John Hardy
- Breaking: Tenderlove to Discuss Rails 4 Migration Plans at Design Summit
- Sprint 12 Demo Results and Video
- The ManageIQ Design Summit - a small intimate gathering of cloud experts
Get started now
If you're interested in more control of your virtual machines and cloud landscape — good news! ManageIQ is quick and easy to get up and running.
We provide a self-contained appliance you can quickly spin up on your own infrastructure.
We love to hear how people are using our software. Jump in and talk to the developers, share tips and tricks, talk about how you’re using ManageIQ, and read all about other people's experiences.
The ManageIQ community provides help on our Q&A knowledge base. It’s a great place to go to look for solutions to your ManageIQ problems—if your question hasn’t been asked before, someone here will likely know the answer.