We’ve just built Fine-4. This release contains bug fixes, UI tweaks, and stabilization.
Here are just a few of the things added since Fine-3 release:
- Automate: Add missing service model change for calculating active quota counts for Service requests.
- Providers: Add additional logging into the websocket proxy for easier debugging.
- Services: Add group in manageiq payload for ansible automation.
- Authentication: Normalize the username entered at login to lowercase
- Chargeback: Delete tag assignments when deleting a tag that is referenced in an assignment
- Providers: Choose build pod by name AND namespace
- RBAC: Move rule for network manager to belongsto filter
- REST API: Use correct identifier for VM Retirement
- User Interface: Fix for custom button not passing target object to dynamic dialog fields
You can download the Fine-4 release here.
Here is the complete changelog: Fine-4
For questions or support, join in on the talk page.