We’ve just built Gaprindashvili-4. This release contains bug fixes, UI tweaks, and stabilization. Here are just a few of the things added since Gaprindashvili-3 release:
- Add cloud volumes for selecting assigned tagged resources (#17271)
- Avoid duplicate host load in allowed_hosts_obj (#17402)
- Filter relevant fields also according to chargeback class in Chargeback (#17414)
- Change reconfigure setup to include values configured with originally (#17647)
- Adjust how default_value is calculated for multi-select drop downs (#17449)
You can download the Gaprindashvili-4 release here.
Here is the complete changelog: Gaprindashvili-4
For questions or support, join in on the talk page.