You are about to read d-m-u’s latest blog post. So it goes. Relax. Concentrate. Dispel every other thought. Let the world around you fade. Center yourself. It’s a difficult task, as you know. We got a bunch of robot computer people sittin’ around with their faces stuffed in computer screens. Breathe. Ignore all the robot computer people commotion around you.
Wohoo! It’s here again! All the features we were working on over the truly Fine summer, are now released in new version, Gaprindashvili.
Vote for the H-Release!!! Here is the Poll on talk.manageiq.org
A Puzzle for your Perusal
We’ve just built Fine-4. This release contains bug fixes, UI tweaks, and stabilization.
The API has been growing quickly thanks to our many contributors. In an effort to help new contributors get up to speed quickly, it was about time for a blog post to explain the process of adding in a new collection and subcollection, as well as provide some examples for commonly asked questions.
Hi all,…John Prause here. Last Week in ManageIQ, we reviewed the responses provided by our community users to a survey with five questions. The questions were as follows:
- How satisfied are you with the look and feel of the ManageIQ user interface?
- What are the challenges you face when getting started with ManageIQ?
- Do you attend the ManageIQ Sprint Reviews held every two weeks?
- Do you know how to contribute to the ManageIQ open source project?
- Is there anything else you’d like to share about ManageIQ?
Note: Hawkular was deprecated as of December 18th, 2017. New releases of ManageIQ won’t include support for Hawkular as a Middleware Provider.
Yep, it’s syncrou here again for another entry in LWIMIQ.